INTERNATIONAL EXPORT STRATEGIES
Find Exciting Business Opportunities in Global Markets
Why Work With Me?
It Begins With Understanding Your Company’s Current Export Activities.
Questions for evaluating reasons to export:
- Is your company currently exporting?
- Can export sales be increased?
- Are there other products of interest to the foreign buyer?
- Does your company have underutilized manufacturing production capacity?
Exporting your products, components, machinery in global markets is an effective way to increase production capacity.
- Is there opportunity to reduce risk?
Exporting products to buyers in global markets can help your company to diversify risk.Example: Snow ski equipment can be sold year-round.
During the winter months products are sold in the U.S. During the summer (due reverse seasons), ski equipment can be sold in Argentina or New Zealand.
- What steps can assist the company to expand its reach with prospective buyers in targeted global markets?
- How does integrating exporting impact your business plan?
- How does integrating the export process benefit your company?